Author: Nicole S. Ofstein, J.D., LL.M. & Arnold S. Goldstein
How to Settle with the IRS…for Pennies on the Dollar
Do you owe money to the IRS? Here is the step-by-step guide to solve virtually any tax problem, highlighting the Offer in Compromise program that lets you settle your tax bill for a small fraction of what you owe.
Plus, you’ll learn…
- How to assert your taxpayer rights.
- What assets the IRS can and cannot legally seize.
- How to abate or remove penalties.
- How to negotiate an affordable installment agreement.
- How to get your tax bill marked uncollected.
- Why bankruptcy may be your wrong move when you owe the IRS.
- How to file and negotiate an offer in compromise.
- How to sidestep the ten killer mistakes most delinquent taxpayers make.
You can end your tax troubles starting today!
How to Settle with the IRS…for Pennies on the Dollar is available at these fine book sellers:
Get it now at the TriMark Press Bookstore . . .