Implementing ISO 50001
The cost of energy is a major expense on every organizations financials… we also know the ever-increasing cost of energy is passed onto consumers, it cuts into the profit margin and reduces an organization’s competitive edge. With the release of the ISO 50001 Energy Management System Standard, organizations now have a tool they can use to better manage the work-processes as well as improve energy performance. Implementing ISO 50001: While integrating with your environmental management system, explains in great detail how to go about implementing an ISO 50001-conforming Energy Management System and takes you to that next step by showing how to integrate the EnMS with other management systems such as ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard as well as ISO 90001 Quality Management Systems standard. This text goes beyond explaining the ISO 50001 EnMS Standard. It…
- * Explains to the reader how to implement and also includes examples and checklists successfully applied to reduce energy intensity at numerous locations.
- * Provides step-by-step details to implement and integrate energy management into day-to-day management practices.
- * Contains pages of energy related questions that readers can apply to their businesses.
- * Lists specific implementation steps linking energy management and environmental management.
- * Provides self assessment checklists; and Describes a fool proof step-by-step application.
No other book explains in such detail how to better manage the limited resources available to the energy manager.